Cross Vegas Video

I am not cool enough to go to Vegas, but Linnea is. I gave her the camera, with instructions to generate me some non-embarrassing blog content, since all I have is videos of me getting dropped by Cary.

This is her contribution:

Cross Vegas Elite Women Lap 1 from colin reuter on Vimeo.


I stayed up until 1:30 AM watching the live/broken video feed from cyclingdirt. One of the highlights was her coming up over the barriers, getting cheered on by Richard Fries, and then botching a remount with the camera focused on her. I asked about it and got this response:

"I was like, "oh god there's a crazy person on the wrong side of the barriers" and got distracted."

In case you forgot, Linnea rides for Embrocation Cycling Journal, which is a true cycling brand, not like my thing, which is mainly a website with a server that catches fire on Mondays.

I will go fight a fire now, enjoy the video. No, I don't know where you're staging at Gloucester yet.

Comments

G-ride said…
god, this years footage is FANTASTIC! Did the new camera come with a decent mount, cause its GREAT! How do you mount that far back on the stem and not get smacked by the giant camera, though?
Big Bikes said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Bikes said…
I saw that bobble, it was awesome.

I think it was Tim Johnson's fault. She should have interrupted his interview and demanded an apology.

Word verification: gunte

That's not OK.

-t

Popular posts from this blog

Sam Anderson Cheats at Mountain Bike Racing

US Cyclocross Nationals Travesty Report: Junior Girls

Do-It-Yourself March Cycling Blog Post