Matt White is a Pimp

Do not argue with me, just click.

Also, in an interview at race.cx, Greg Reain (Canadian 2006 CX Champ) said this:

36. Any words of advice for those new to cyclocross?
Find a ninja to learn from. Technique is paramount. Try new things. Think smooth, not speed. Equipment is unimportant.

That last bit makes me feel a lot better about riding my 45psi clinchers and not giving a damn about trying to gain that extra 0.5% with a bunch of expensive bike parts. Screw the equipment weenies, just train.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Matt white IS a pimp. I "interviewed" Jeremy Powers about how to hop barriers at New Gloucester, it's on youtube somewhere I believe.
Colin R said…
Yup, I've seen it.

Popular posts from this blog

Sam Anderson Cheats at Mountain Bike Racing

US Cyclocross Nationals Travesty Report: Junior Girls

Do-It-Yourself March Cycling Blog Post