Cyclocross -- Always a Good Decision

There's a cross race down in Connecticut this weekend. I'm going, because I like racing bikes, even if I haven't ridden in three weeks.

The weather looks like perfect cross weather. Recently melted snow should make for perfect cross conditions. Tim Johnson would barehand it.


So what's it going to be, anonymous blog reader? Want to go race bikes? It's fun, remember?

I don't want to hear about how much you ate over the holidays.

I don't want to hear about how long you've been off the bike.

I don't want to hear about how you cleaned and put away your bike.

Cross racing is fun. Whatever else you were going to do Sunday is not as fun. Thus, you should cross race. QED, pussies.

Comments

CTodd said…
I am not anonymouse.

I am racing.

Dammit.
gewilli said…
what he said ^
no such cross racing here in northern maryland.

I have been enjoying my mountain bike though...

have fun.

respect
faticus
G-ride said…
i am reducing my carbon footprint so i wont be attending. If i were gewilli, i would commute down to the race. maybe if i leave now...course, i would need to bring some deoderant.
gewilli said…
i actually thought about riding over to the race...

would be a good warm up...

but...

hauling the trailer with the pit wheels and race gear to the race, and back home after racing is too much...

see G-ride if you were a real man you'd have bout a Diesel P/U truck and run it on BioD, then your carbon footprint going to races would be ZERO!

boo-ya...
Bad Brad said…
I soooo would have been there if I wasn't in PA over the weekend.

Win any beer?

Popular posts from this blog

Sam Anderson Cheats at Mountain Bike Racing

US Cyclocross Nationals Travesty Report: Junior Girls

Do-It-Yourself March Cycling Blog Post