Canton Cup Cams

Sadly I've had a ton of issues editing video from my rear cam (it's HD, MP4, Widescreen) so I gave up on picture-in-picture for this week. I was able to render it but it has no sound; anyway, I'll put it on vimeo in a bit, and you can play them at the same time in two broswers or something. The rear footage wasn't too good, anyway.

I tried to make it up to you with a commentary-laden video of lap one.

Canton Cup Lap 1 from colin reuter on Vimeo.





Canton Cup Seat Cam from colin reuter on Vimeo.



If you sync these up it might be pretty cool. The seat cam starts about a second before the bar cam, so hit play on it first.

Final note: Put the seat cam on the HD setting, and watch at the 1 min mark. Look at Wilcox's Edge wheels spinning. IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!

Comments

Big Bikes said…
Aw man, I exhausted myself hamming it up for the seat cam for nothing?

I feel robbed!
G-ride said…
that tall CB dude on the green inglehart was killing you. opening gaps and cornering slow! gotta get off those kinda wheels (duh).

ps - I am sure he is a wonderful person.
G-ride said…
Oh, I have a washer and stud dealio to fix that cam shake (god I feel drunk...blurry...wait, I may actually be drunk) and make pulling cam easier. Not sure why I used a bolt on the front. Thought the cam would spin. Bad Jerry.
G-ride said…
man, the HD is stunning! What mount setup did you run in the back? I hope your old flip dies so you can buy another HD one.
Colin R said…
Haha... that's RMM.
Colin R said…
G-ride, I ran the original one you built, that that "extender" screw thing to get enough clearange to not hit the seatpost.

Angle is a little low, I will move it up for Noho.
G-ride said…
you are kinda good at the twisty bits. what tires that day? files?
krausmattic said…
Colin, thats one of the cooler side by sides I have seen in a while. Really interesting.

Kraus
G-ride said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
G-ride said…
oh, wait, confused again. that was just a faux Verge race. P123. Got it.

Man, the older I get the dumber I get. Its sad.
G-ride said…
i have bolts to cut.
Colin R said…
oh, but your monologue was going so well...
RMM said…
G-Ride,

Admittedly, I do not corner as well as Rooter, nor do I have his fitness. He was just scared to come around me since I had beat him in a training race in a nearly featureless, flat park about a week earlier.
G-ride said…
RMM -
You are in his head, that is half the battle. We all know what a head case he is.

Your killing it in B's, you must be able to corner and go fast! Hell you won the slopfest!

Popular posts from this blog

Sam Anderson Cheats at Mountain Bike Racing

US Cyclocross Nationals Travesty Report: Junior Girls

Do-It-Yourself March Cycling Blog Post