Not a typo. A "Camn" is just a cam that looks damnnnnn good.
* Josh Lehmann arms hitting my brake hoods as he tries to avoid the scorer's table in the start
* A Keough crashing on the down/up and trying to go upstream with his bike to get out of the fray
* Greg Whitney getting cleaned out by an unknown Canadian on a 180
* Riding the rideup in traffic
* Slamming the door on someone (Matt Green maybe?) who tried to dive bomb me on the descent after the rideup.
Is it possible to HYPE nationals five days after it's over? I'm not sure. But I started looking at these numbers and I got psyc...
The other day , with 1.5 laps left in a cat 3 crit, the guy in front of me reached down into his bottle cage, grabbed his bottle, and threw ...
The Bearscat 50 was awesome. Will I ever have time to write about it? Probably not! But Christin won so that's all you really need...
Hey! Let's go ride some bikes. This spring I got elected to be on the NEBRA Board. NEBRA is a bunch of people who donate their time ...
Midnight Ride is one of my favorite cross races, but I never blog about it because it comes right before Night Weasels, and for some myste...