West Hill Shop/Grafton Ponds Race Report

Hey! So I turned 30 and rode bikes with some people. Then we drank alcohol and ate chips. THEN I WOKE UP BONKING. Then I raced Grafton Ponds and it didn't work at all! I tried to stay in the race for "High Cascades 100 training" but my growing level of ravenous hunger and increasing saddle sore discomfort made the training dubious at best. So I quit. Then Thom put a camera in my face.

Watch more videos on Big Bikes Media & cyclingdirt



The course was actually really good, especially if you had the legs to get off your damn saddle for the lumpy sections. Which of course I did not. Next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sam Anderson Cheats at Mountain Bike Racing

US Cyclocross Nationals Travesty Report: Junior Girls

Do-It-Yourself March Cycling Blog Post