It's hard to go very far on the internet without stumbling across bike porn , at least if you frequent cycling websites. For a long time I considered bike porn to be morally wrong, as I am against the objectification of objects, and I have been able to resist the temptation of nude carbon parts...Until now. Thanks to guys like BikeSnobNYC , the Amateur Bike Porn scene has really piqued my interest. I've realized that everyone should be into bike porn, both as a consumer and producer -- because really, what brings more joy to a cyclist than a poorly lit picture of your brakes? I mean, I have seen all manner of brakes in pictures -- stock Shimano, Pauls, Spooky, Froglegs -- but I have never seen your brakes on your bike . Much like a topless 18-year old, the appeal never wears off. By all means, show me your brakes, your cranks, your tubulars -- in fact, could we maybe get pictures of all your bikes? Oh, you call it "your stable?" Why, that's so clever! I...
Comments
Hey, AWESOME! You were on FIAH on that first lap! And I love the stage 37th finish 37th symmetry.
Funny!
what is your seat cam set up?
can you share the specs or are they on double secret probation?
how about a pic of the seat cam?
thanks!